Running a business presents a wide range of challenges for business owners. Your IT shouldn’t be one of them.
Just because your business isn’t big enough to employ an IT department, doesn’t mean you can’t have good quality Managed IT Support on tap when you need it, at affordable prices.
Really Useful Computer Company, based in Weldon, near Corby, offers a wide range of support to small and medium sized businesses, including:
Design & Installation
- Design, specification and installation of computer, printer and peripheral equipment appropriate to the needs of your business
- Design and installation of wired and wireless networks
- Advice and support in network and computer security
- Provision of cost effective back-up facilities
Support & Maintenance (from just £10/month)
- Remote support facilities to ensure rapid resolution of most issues
- Onsite visits where required
- Guaranteed response times
- A range of maintenance and repair packages starting at just £20/month
Our approach is always practical, our solutions always common sense. You will find out service not only affordable, but also seamlessly personal and effective. Our technicians are highly trained and skilled CompTIA A+/Network+ and Cisco CCENT professionals, and we support small and medium sized businesses across Northamptonshire, South Leicestershire and Cambridgeshire.
Call us on 01536 408070 for a no-obligation discussion today, or ask us for a complimentary IT Audit.